August 31, 2020
Karl Hansen is an investigative and security professional with an extensive background in federal government service. In 2018, he joined Tesla as a member of their internal investigations department at the battery factory in Sparks, Nevada. As you will quickly learn from this remarkable interview, he was far too good at his job to survive at Tesla. What he discovered before his unlawful termination, and the events that have unfolded since, have very grave legal and political implications. Published on August 30, 2020 by the TC’s Chartcast podcast.
This interview is also available on all major podcast platforms.
- Confidential Deposition of Karl Hansen in Tesla vs. Martin Tripp at PlainSite.org
- Storey County, Nevada Sheriff’s Office Bodycam Footage: Case No. 18-470 June 7, 2018 12:59 AM (incident involving copper thefts at the Sparks, Nevada battery factory)
- 17:15-19:30–Officer describes crime scene to his HQ
- 29:10-32:25–Tesla technician explains that “it’s been ongoing”
- 35:10-36:05–Technician says the thefts are allowed by Tesla
- 45:55-46:45–Technician says “It’s criminal”
- 53:40-54:24–Technician says 10x more copper was stolen on May 31, 2018